Sony 124 Minute Digital Betacam Videotape: BCT-D124L
• High-end 4:2:2 recording and playback.
• Sony’s binder technology and advanced calendering system add +2dB higher output Digi Beta videotape compared to Betacam SP tape.
• Advanced narrow tracking and low-shrinkage tape technology promote compatibility between recorders for smooth editing and post-archival playback.
• Specially developed lubricant increases head contact and reduces headwear.
• Anti-static cassette lid prevents dust attraction, while album case provides environmental protection.
• Also called D124
The Sony BCT-D124L Large Digital Betacam Video Cassette is a 1/2″ metal tape made for Digital Betacam equipment. It brings out the full potential of 1/2″ digital ENG/EFP, post production and transmission, in terms of high output, durability, and long-term archive capability. The superb multi-generation recording characteristics of this tape and compatible recorders have led to the format becoming the de-facto global mastering format in standard definition digital production. The tape is supplied in a plastic album case.
Digital Betacam Tape : Sony BCT-D124L
Tape Size: Large Cassette
Format: Digital Betacam (large)
Recording Time: 124 minutes
Tape Length: 2402′ (732m)
Packaging: Plastic album (1)
Note: Only small cassettes fit in camcorders. Large and small cassettes fit in studio VTRs.