Note: Sony DVCAM PDVM-41N/3 replaces model PDVM-40N.
• High Durability
• Superb Image Quality
• 41 Minutes, Small Cassette
• Professional locking album case- perfect for protection during shooting
• Diamond-Like Carbon coating for increased tape strength
• Wide machine-to-machine compatibility
• Advance Metal Evaporated (AME) Technology for higher reliability.
• No Chip. Does not include the ClipLinkTM chip.
Sony’s DVCAM for HDV Tape was redesigned by their hardware and media engineers, to enhance recording media. This provides a highly durable DVCAM format videotape specifically designed for professional HDV recording.
Sony uses Advance Metal Evaporated (AME) Technology to make the tape more durable and reduce the amount of dropouts that will create problems. The Advance Metal Evaporated Technology yields 50% fewer dropouts than consumer dv tape and performs well in professional applications.
Sony DVCAM tapes are coated with a Diamond-Like Carbon coating that makes the tape 30% stronger than most dv tapes. During Pause and Freeze Frame operations this coating really makes the difference. Along with a stronger tape, DVCAM has less of a shrinkage problem than other dv tapes. With 50% less shrinkage, the DVCAM tapes have excellent machine-to-machine compatibility and high reliability in long term storage situations.
Format: HDV/DV & DVCAM
41 min (DVCAM)
63 min (HDV/DV)