Sony DVCAM PDVM-32N/3 32 Minutes Small Cassette Videotape
• High Durability
• Superb Image Quality
• 32 Minutes, Small Cassette
• Professional locking album case- perfect for protection during shooting
• Diamond-Like Carbon coating to make the tape stronger
• Wide machine-to-machine compatibility
• Advance Metal Evaporated (AME) Technology for higher reliability.
• No Chip. Does not include the ClipLinkTM chip.
Sony’s DVCAM for HDV Tape was redesigned by their hardware and media engineers, to enhance recording media. This provides a highly durable DVCAM format videotape specifically designed for professional HDV recording.
Sony employs Advance Metal Evaporated (AME) Technology to make the tape more durable and reduce the amount of dropouts that occur. The AME technology yields a tape fit for professional video applications and stable enough to withstand extreme environments.
While the AME technology makes the tape more durable, the Diamond-Like Carbon coating makes the tape 30% stronger than most consumer dv tapes. Where the coating really makes a difference is during Pause and Freeze Frame operations. DVCAM tapes also have a 50% drop in shrinkage compared to other consumer dv tapes. This makes the tapes extremely machine-to-machine compatible and also makes them better for long term storage. With less shrinking, they will be more consistent in tracking and playback.
Format: HDV/DV & DVCAM
32 min (DVCAM)
48 min (HDV/DV)